Office.com/setup – MS Office is among the most used office premise-based applications in the entire world. It provides multiple features for creating notes, presentations, Word documents, spreadsheets, Excel sheets, and web publishing features, mailing, etc.
MS Office serves the best of Office suites to its consumers for managing and modifying data in both government and private sectors. One can browse www.office.com/setup for various tools related to MS Office. It’s one of the most trusted platforms for performing multiple tasks online and offline.
Here are the steps for those users who desire to avail of various features of MS Office. Follow them to know the best of them:
Downloading MS Office on Windows System
Users can pursue these instructions to get the application downloaded on their device:
- In the first step, launch the browser and then type Office.com/setup into the search panel.
- Now, hit the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- Next, the system will ask you to enter your account credentials such as email address, username, and passcode in the respective fields.
- You have to select your log-in account option between school, Microsoft, and work.
- Once you have inserted all the data carefully and correctly, the screen will bring you to the download page.
Note: The downloading process will differ based on your selected account type. It is recommended to read these account types and their related procedures of downloading. Then select the one that suits you the best:
For School and Work Accounts
- Navigate to the Office home page and tap on the Install Office application option.
- Hit the option Office application and then wait for the download to start.
For Microsoft Account
- Go to the Home Page and tap on the “Install Office” tab.
- Tap on the “Install” button.
- Next, it is possible to be prompted to keep the Office setup file. In this case, you should select the most relevant option according to the web browser.
Note: In case you don’t have any account related to Microsoft, then you need to create one by providing your basic details on Office.com/setup.
Installing MS Office on Windows System
Pursue these instructions to install your Office program on your device with ease:
- You have to perform Run operation on Internet Explorer. The option may vary based on your preferred browser, such as you need to tap the Setup option if you are working on Google Chrome. For Firefox, tap on the Save File option.
- The system might ask for your confirmation. Then you have to tap on “Agree” to proceed with the installation.
- When you hit the agree tab, the installation of MS Office will initiate automatically.
- For the rest of the installation process, you need to obey all your on-display instructions.
- Once you get the successful installation message on your screen, it means the software is all installed on your device.
- Exit the installation window to launch its related features.
Activating MS Office on Windows System
After downloading and activation process, your system requires to activate MS Office to get the benefit of its programs on your device. The given steps will guide you on how to activate Office suite on your PC:
- Hit the Start menu by tapping the “Start” on the keyboard.
- Then, launch any Office suite application on your device. For example, MS Access, MS Excel, MS, PowerPoint.
- Locate the application icon and double-click on it. This action will automatically expand your program.
- Now, read all the terms and conditions of the Office and tap the Yes button.
- Then, wait for a bit to proceed with the process of activating MS Office.
- A confirmation alert will appear on your screen notifying that the particular application is successfully activated on your device.
- In case the system faces any technical issue, then it is recommended to navigate the activation window of MS Office.
- At last, accompany with the on-screen indications for activating your application.
- The Office application that you have installed on your device by browsing the site www.office.com/setup has successfully activated on your system.