Loop videos are quite trending, especially on Instagram. You can easily make a video that goes back and forth. If you have an iPhone, then follow these steps and create loop videos.
Making a Looping Video with Boomerang
Here is the process of making a looping video with Boomerang. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to go to the App Store.
• After that, Click on Search section.
• Then you can enter Boomerang and click on search.
• Thereafter click on Boomerang app and click on GET.
• When the prompt comes, input your iPhone’s Touch ID.
• After that, launch the boomerang app.
• You can slide left via welcome pages and click on Get Started.
• Click OK to permit Boomerang to access your camera.
• Select whether to permit Boomerang to use your location.
• Now, click OK to permit Boomerang to store your looped videos.
• Align the subject of your video in the camera.
• Boomerang will launch with the front camera, if you want to use a rear camera then click on the curved arrow icon.
• After that, press the shutter button to toggle the flash on or off.
• Then long press on the shutter button to make a video.
• Click on SAVE.
Here is the process of using Looper for making a video. Follow the instructions carefully.
• First, you will have to go to the App Store on your iPhone.
• After that, click on Search.
• Then enter Looper in the search field.
• Thereafter select the app and click on GET.
• Now, input your Apple Touch ID when the prompt comes.
• You can launch the Looper app.
• Click on the + icon.
• Check your camera roll.
• When the prompt comes, click on All Photos.
• Choose the video that you want to loop.
• Click on Choose.
• Click on the red repeat button.
• You can swipe the slider at the bottom to the right position.
• After that, click on the check mark.
• Then click the video and click on the “Download” icon.
• Click Yes when the prompt comes.
• Thereafter choose an orientation.
• Select Yes when the prompt comes.
• Click on OK, when you can view the success message.
Jay Cross is a trained office.com/setup expert who works with the development team with feedback from customers to make it to expectations. He lives in New York and In addition to his work, he also writes for his personal blog.