Steam is nowadays in the trending and in no time it has acquired countless users. There are numerous features to avail from it and in the article, we will discuss specific steps to illustrate how to view a friend list on Steam.
Check the Wishlist of Friend
In case you intend to check the wishlist of a friend, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Go to the Steam application and open it on your system.
- After that, log in with the user details.
- You should select the Friends and Chat option in the lower right-hand side of the Steam application screen.
- Navigate to the drop-down arrow sign near to the username of a friend, select it.
- You should click on the View Profile option.
- Then select the Games button to the right-hand side, beside the middle of their screen of profile.
- You will view some sections here and select the Wishlist.
- Now, search the wishlist of a friend and view what headings they want.
Continue with Gifting them a Game
If the users are trying to continue with gifting them a game, then they should carefully apply the given steps.
- Go to the wishlist of a friend and search for the game you would like to gift them.
- After that, select the Add to Cart option beside its title.
- The Steam shopping cart will launch. Choose the ‘Purchase as a gift’ option.
- In case you already have the game, then choose the ‘Purchase for myself’ option will be inapplicable.
- You should choose the name of a friend from the list of Steam friends. Select the Continue button to send the gift.
- Input a gift note whether you would like to create the gift even more extraordinary. Type the first name of the friend, sentiment, your text, and sign.
- Select the Continue button once you have done it.
- You have to type the payment detail. Make sure that Steam takes different credit cards and PayPal, but it prevented approving Bitcoin bought in a current update due to the volatility of the currency.
- Now, review the buy, ensure that the payment detail is right, and select the Continue button to share the game as a present to the friend.
Optional to Gifting Games on Steam
In case you intend to optional to gifting games on Steam, then you can opt to follow the below-mentioned guidelines.
- Launch the Steam on your system.
- After that, select the Steam in the upper left-hand side of the window and choose the Settings option.
- Go to the Account section and choose the View Account Details option.
- You should select the ‘Add Funds to Your Steam Wallet’ option.
- Reach the Wallet Code or Redeem a Steam Gift Card option.
- You have to move down and choose the Purchase Digital Gift Cards.
- Now, choose the gift card value and pick a friend you would like to surprise.
- Go to the Continue button and click on it then pursue the on-screen steps.
Emily Johnson is a Microsoft product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Emily has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.